Service & Maintenance Technician (4 positions)LOCATION: Orlando/Lakeland, FL
JOB TYPE: Full-time
OPENING DATE: 2016/10/05
CLOSING DATE: 2016/10/05
JOB TITLE Service & Maintenance Technician
COMPANY: Circle K Stores Inc.
DEPARTMENT: Florida Business Unit - Facilities
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Territory Service Manager
LOCATIONS: Orlando/Lakeland, FL
NOTICE NUMBER: SMT-HAD1004
OPENING DATE: 10/04/2016
CLOSING DATE: 10/25/2016
Maintains store operations by maintaining and repairing Convenience Store equipment; monitors systems; performs preventive maintenance; performs general maintenance work in stores.
High school diploma or GED preferred and 3-5 years’ experience in the A/C, Refrigeration, and General maintenance field. Must have the manual dexterity to operate equipment, work in confined spaces, ability to use hand/electric cart, ability to use power and hand tools, requires crouching and/or crawling, and ability to use a ladder. Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs. Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple changing priorities and ability to work independently. Must have a valid driver’s license and must be insurable as a driver. Requires driving a company vehicle to different store locations throughout the division, which include but are not limited to the geographic areas listed above.
· Ensures operation of equipment by diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining equipment such as walk-in coolers, novelty freezers, refrigerators and A/C equipment.
· Provides general maintenance support to sites by painting, building/repairing shelving, cleaning, and other basic maintenance.
· Maintains store equipment by troubleshooting, repairing, cleaning, and performing preventive maintenance.
· Facilitates repairs by contacting service vendors for materials.
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Maintains Facilities by performing light electrical, plumbing and carpentry.
· Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
· Will be required to participate in training for existing and new equipment.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Other duties as assigned or deemed necessary.
PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR SUPERVISOR OF YOUR INTENT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION BY OBTAINING HIS/HER SIGNATURE ON THE INTERNAL POSTING APPLICATION FORM. AFTER APPROVAL, SEND THE FORM, THE POSTING NOTICE NUMBER, & YOUR RESUME TO: