Territory Service ManagerLOCATION: Cary/Sanford, NC
JOB TYPE: Full-time
OPENING DATE: 2016/10/04
CLOSING DATE: 2016/11/30
Job Title: Territory Service Manager
Company: Circle K Stores Inc.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Director of Facilities
Location: Cary/Sanford, NC
Opening Date: October 3, 2016
Closing Date: Until Filled
Territory Service Manager is a Management position for a person skilled in leadership, budget control, asset management/tracking with a well-rounded knowledge of the convenience store industry or other similar retail businesses. Position must support the company goals by focusing on customer service, cost management, and department development. Resolves maintenance problems by conferring with management, engineering, Maintenance Technicians, and outside vendors.
Position will be responsible for all maintenance activities and expense management. Also includes management and further development of preventive maintenance programs, vendor management, vendor contracts, with direct supervision and development of in-house PM techs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversee all day-to-day functions of the Region maintenance department.
- Manage Maintenance Expense and Maintenance Capital Budgets.
- Work with PM Tech’s on daily issues that need immediate attention.
· Meet and discuss with Tech’s and Management to resolve ongoing maintenance issues.
- Resolve any and all maintenance issues with vendors.
- Provide budget updates to Facilities Director each period.
- Continue to develop Preventive Maintenance programs to provide more uptime and increased profits.
- Cost tracking and budget comparisons.
- Negotiate all vendor pricing and contracts.
- Assists Facilities Director with annual budgets.
- Verifies and codes all maintenance invoices, approves invoices within their authority.
- Identify and manage special capital projects on time and within budget.
- Improve customer service and communication to our locations.
- Perform site rides as needed with RDO’s
- Perform semi-annual visits with all vendors.
- Complete other duties assigned by management that supports the continued success of the SABU.
Applicant must possess strong leadership skills as well as an understanding of retail facility management including mechanical/plumbing equipment, electrical, petroleum related equipment and general repair knowledge.
· Ability to communicate, verbal and written, to associates, vendors, and customers.
· Ability to effectively operate a computer, word, excel power point, etc.
· Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
· Position may require some travel.
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
· Three years of experience in facility maintenance or more preferred.
· Must be computer literate in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Job duties may change with or without advance notice.
PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR SUPERVISOR OF YOUR INTENTION TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AND OBTAIN WRITTEN APPROVAL. AFTER APPROVAL SEND THE SIGNED FORM & RESUME TO: