Service & Maintenance Technician (4 positions)LOCATION: North Tampa, FL / Bradenton, FL / St. Augustine, FL / South Orlando, FL
JOB TYPE: Full-time
DEPARTMENT: Service & Maintenance Technician
OPENING DATE: 2016/06/09
CLOSING DATE: 2016/06/09
JOB TITLE: Service & Maintenance Technician (4 positions)
COMPANY: Circle K Stores Inc.
DEPARTMENT:Florida Business Unit - Facilities
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Territory Service Manager
LOCATIONS:North Tampa, FL / Bradenton, FL / St. Augustine, FL / South Orlando, FL
NOTICE NUMBER: SMT-0707
OPENING DATE: 07/07/15
CLOSING DATE: 07/15/15
PLEASE NOTE: There are four (4) areas in this posting. Please indicate the area for which you are applying.
Maintains store operations by maintaining and repairing Convenience Store equipment; monitors systems; performs preventive maintenance; performs general maintenance work in stores.
High school diploma or GED preferred and 3-5 years’ experience in the A/C, Refrigeration and General maintenance field. Must have the manual dexterity to operate equipment, work in confined spaces, ability to use hand/electric cart, ability to use power and hand tools, requires crouching and/or crawling, and ability to use a ladder. Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs. Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple changing priorities and ability to work independently. Must have a valid driver’s license and must be insurable as a driver. Requires driving a company vehicle to different store locations throughout the division which include but are not limited to the geographic areas listed above.
- Ensures operation of equipment by diagnosing, repairing and maintaining equipment such as walk-in coolers, novelty freezers, refrigerators and A/C equipment.
- Provides general maintenance support to sites by painting, building/repairing shelving, cleaning and other basic maintenance.
- Maintains store equipment by troubleshooting, repairing, cleaning, and performing preventive maintenance.
- Facilitates repairs by contacting service vendors for materials.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintains Facilities by performing light electrical, plumbing and carpentry.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Will be required to participate in training for existing and new equipment.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned or deemed necessary.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE COMPLETE THE INTERNAL POSTING FORM AND SEND RESUME WITH JOB POSTING NOTICE NUMBER TO:
Territory Service Manager
Circle K Stores Inc.
PLEASE INDICATE THE LOCATION FOR WHICH YOU ARE APPLYING.