Service and Maintenance TechnicianLOCATION: San Antonio, TX
JOB TYPE: Full Time
OPENING DATE: 2017/12/05
CLOSING DATE: 2017/12/11
JOB TITLE: Service and Maintenance Technician (Formerly CST Gas Technician II)
COMPANY: Circle K Stores Inc.
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Steve Mann
LOCATION: San Antonio (Heritage CST Brands)
OPENING DATE: 12/5/17
CLOSING DATE: 12/11/17
Maintains store operations by installing, maintaining, and repairing gasoline and related equipment systems; environmental monitoring systems; repairs food service equipment; performs preventive maintenance on equipment; performs general maintenance work in stores. This position is a Circle K designated safety sensitive position.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Note: The responsibilities listed are not all-inclusive, and are subject to change at any time.)
• Maintains fuel equipment by troubleshooting, repairing, cleaning and maintaining gasoline dispensers and related equipment. Provides preventive maintenance and testing of the fuel system(s). Maintains gas dispensers by changing nozzles, hoses, splashguards, filters, electronic circuit boards, PM refrigeration equipment, filter changes on water/HVAC, and fuel pumps.
• Keeps equipment, systems, and building ready for use by repairing equipment, doors, plumbing, floor tiles, painting, food service equipment, and other items inside and outside of the stores.
• Maintains Point of Sale equipment, Frame Relay equipment, and safes by troubleshooting, repairing, and reprogramming equipment.
• Work with regulatory agencies to maintain compliance of fueling equipment.
• Maintain safe and clean work environment by complying with Circle K and OSHA procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Work with Circle K Supervisors to facilitate repairs without-sourced vendors.
• Facilitates repairs by contacting service vendors for materials and parts.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
• Required to participate in training for existing and new equipment.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
• Ensure a safe working environment exists for employees and customers.
• High school diploma or GED
• 3-5 years’ experience in maintenance and/or telecommunications field is preferred.
• Must possess basic computer skills.
• Requires manual dexterity to operate equipment
• Requires ability use power and hand tools.
• Must possess necessary basic hand tools.
• Possess valid drivers’ license and be insurable as a driver.
• Requires sharing in after-hours on-call service functions
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple changing priorities.
• Ability to work independently in high priority, confidential and demanding business environment
• Ability to crouch, crawl, push, pull, bend, stoop, and/or reach
• Ability to carry, erect, and climb ladders
• Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
Send your resume to: Micky Sanchez