Manager, FoodvenienceLOCATION: Cary, NC
JOB TYPE: Full-time
OPENING DATE: 2016/10/03
CLOSING DATE: 2016/12/31
JOB TITLE: Manager, Foodvenience
LOCATION: Cary, NC
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
NOTICE NO: FM-TAY930
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
OPENING DATE: 09/30/16
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
Responsible for implementation and in-store project management of our Foodvenience program. Implementation scope includes accountability for all on-site operational elements of the development projects at all locations.
· Leads efforts around developing, maintaining, training and ensuring adherence to all formal operational processes and procedures related to Foodvenience.
· Ensures operational adherence to and continual improvement of food safety and HACCP standards.
· Ensures operational compliance with requirements by enforcing adherence to policies and procedures, and governmental regulations; advises management of needed actions.
· Maintains a safe and secure working environment through the enforcement of safety practices, providing information and training.
· Maintains project’s schedule by monitoring progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems.
· Monitors and communicates progress related to all innovation project deliverables.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Maximizes store sales by directing and assisting Store Manager with merchandising programs, providing information and recapping promotional activities.
· Assists team toward achieving financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
· Ensures vendors meet expectations by developing partnerships, evaluating performance, and providing feedback.
· Performs multiple tasks in fast paced and detail-oriented environment.
· Provides effective communication to Operations, development team and others involved with the implementation of programs and projects.
· Manage replacement and relocation of furniture, fittings, and machinery.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Must demonstrate strong leadership ability, good communication skills, be self-directed and self-motivated.
· Strong analytical and organizational skills.
· Food Safety and HACCP operational skills.
· SERVSAFE® Manager Certified
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Three years project management experience in a c-store/marketing/and/or food service environment.
· Requires a minimum of 3-5 years of retail management experience.
· Experience with the implementation and quality assurance of food service operations.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
· A current, valid driver’s license is required to operate a company vehicle.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed in this position and it is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all the duties, responsibilities, functions, and qualifications required of the position. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties and will be evaluated, in part, on performance of the tasks listed in this job description. As with all positions, the responsibilities and duties of this position may change with or without notice. The Company reserves the right to revise this Job Description at any time with or without notice. This Job Description does not constitute a contract for employment and either the incumbent or the Company may terminate employment at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR SUPERVISOR OF YOUR INTENT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AND OBTAIN THEIR WRITTEN APPROVAL. Send your resume and job application to: