Facilities AdministratorLOCATION: Raleigh, NC
JOB TYPE: Full Time
OPENING DATE: 2017/05/17
CLOSING DATE: 1970/01/01
JOB TITLE: Facilities Administrator
DEPARTMENT: Coastal Carolina Division - Facilities
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Director of Facilities
LOCATION: Raleigh, NC
NOTICE NUMBER: FA-STE0517
OPENING DATE: 05/16/2017
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
The Facilities Administrator position supports the Facilities group administratively to assist with continuous operation of store equipment and facilities in a safe manner. The Facilities Administrator position supports the company goals by identifying opportunities for synergies and cost management, personal accountability, customer service, and work efficiency for department as a whole.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Handle purchase orders and vendor inquiries for the Facilities group, including data input.
· Performs diverse administrative support functions
· Assists management with administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for department
· Responsible for assisting team with vendor set up requests
· Assist technicians by answering inquiries.
· Assist with vendor inquiries to invoice payments and statement reviews
· Assist with coding and/or scanning of invoices
· Follows the company and department policies and procedures.
· Assist management in finding new vendors within their zones.
· Provide excellent customer service & support to operations.
· May manage a number of different and often conflicting objectives, projects or activities at one time.
· High school diploma or equivalent education.
· Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Ability to learn new computer programs and web base applications.
· General knowledge of buildings and C-Store equipment is preferred but not required
· Possess strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
· Possess multi-tasking skills.
· Ability to organize and prioritize detailed information.
· Team player with a professional demeanor.
· Strong verbal and written communication skill with heavy emphasis on phone skill.
· Ability to sit for long periods of time.
· Ability to operate a computer keyboard for data entry.
· Ability to communicate, verbal or written, to associates, vendors, and customers.
· Ability to read a computer screen accurately for data entry.
· Ability to use a fax machine and copier.
· Ability to hear and speak for support service via phone.
· Ability to work under stressful situations.
PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR SUPERVISOR OF YOUR INTENTION TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AND OBTAIN WRITTEN APPROVAL.
Send your resume to:
Director of Facilities
Circle K Stores, Inc.
1100 Situs Court, Suite 100
Raleigh, NC 27606