AutoCAD SpecialistLOCATION: Raleigh, NC
JOB TYPE: Full Time
OPENING DATE: 2017/07/07
CLOSING DATE: 1970/01/01
JOB TITLE: AutoCAD Specialist
COMPANY: Circle K Stores Inc.
LOCATION: Coastal Carolina Division - Raleigh, NC
REPORTS TO: Facilities Director
NOTICE NUMBER: ACS-STE
OPENING DATE: July 7, 2017
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
Creates CAD drawings for use in the development design process for IMPACT remodels, NTI construction, and Marketing roll-out projects. Develops and coordinates the design process by providing engineering design support, obtaining input and approvals for adhering to Image, Construction, Engineering, and Marketing standards.
· Produce as-built drawings of sites by visiting each location as needed. Performs preliminary site assessment by gathering and reviewing site layouts, building elevations, floor plans, and other criteria as necessary.
· Evaluates and assists with the design of the overall site layout and obtains all approvals by providing site specific plans, drawings and renderings, and appropriate recommendations.
· Design equipment floor plans and gathers merchandising layout by conferring with Marketing and providing site-specific scope of work.
· Coordinates transfer of information between Circle K and architectural and engineering firms by continual communication with Construction Managers and Real Estate.
· Develops and maintains equipment and design standards manual by working with Region personnel.
· Provides guidance on projects by supporting needs of Region Facility field personnel.
· Create and maintain in-house organization of floor plans, drawings, and photographs of each site.
· Assists Construction Manager and Facilities Administrator in providing project specific equipment requirements and costs for accurate issuance of Purchase Orders
· Must be computer literate in Auto Desk AutoCAD software, Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, and other software as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in technical design is preferred.
· Requires 2 – 3 years’ experience working in construction, marketing or service management. Retail facility design is preferred.
· Must be knowledgeable in store marketing, image and company operations.
Job duties may change with or without advance notice.
Send your resume to: